We kindly invite to be Partner (speaker and/or exhibitor) on our:
21-22.5. 2018 in hotel Bulwar in Toruń.
Seminar consists of:
– Conference with neutral and commercial presentations and
– Mini-exhibition with tabletops
Working agenda of CorrPack+flexo:
- Production of corrugated board, designing of corrugated board boxes; examination of an endurance of a corrugated board boxes
- Prepress: colour management, printing forms and mounting equipment and materials Press: flexographic printing presses, issues concerning flexographic printing process and its control; anilox rollers and inking systems; inks; troubleshooting Converting: slotting, die-cutting, gluing, forming of corrugated board boxes
- Print buyers’s perspective on production of corrugated boxes
- Other printing technics.
|Propositions of presentations:|
|1. Tendencies of development for a sector of corrugated board (cb) packagings
2. Desiging of constuctions of cb packagings
3. Process (CMYK) printing and control of grey balance
4. Colour management in HQ printing on cb
5. Influence of printing conditions on retention of ΔE particularly for wide formats/sheets of cb
6. „Washboarding” effect in printing process
7. Influence of atmospheric conditions on printing characteristic of cb
8. Faults in cb printing / converting – troubleshooting
9. Optimization of converting processes (slotting, diecuting, …) for cb boxes
10. Perspective of cb Flexo-converter (printing house): Control over flexographic
printing and converting process in production of cb packagings
11. Digital printing in postprint – current status and perspectives
12. Cb packagings – food contact safety, hygiene of products
|submission of a paper/presentation + its synopsis/outline + cv (profesional profile) of Speaker||delivery of a paper|
Entry Form containing detailed conditions of participation at CorrPack+flexo’2018 is available upon request.
A deadline for submitting Entries: 31.1.2018
We invite you also to sponsor our CorrPack+flexo’2018-more info
venue of CorrPack+flexo’2018 : hotel Bulwar **** (address: Bulwar Filadelfijski 18, 87-100 Toruń). PLFTA may arrange individual transfers from airport in Warszawa however a public transportation (train) operates regularly a route: Warszawa-Toruń-Warszawa.