are applicable to companies without registration (Vat and taxes) in Poland.
A. Partner of Forum:
1. Company may participate at Forum as Partner : speaker on conference and/or exhibitor on mini-exhibition.
2. Participation at Forum requires a submission of an Entry Form for official registration.
3. Partner of Forum may choose 3 options :
a) technical/neutral presentation (gratis) – definition,
b) commercial presentation – definition,
c) tabletop only.
Applicable fees are available upon request.
4. After a registration a Partner’s logo is added to:
a) a group of Forum‘s Partners in information about Forum published on www.flekso.pl,
b) a program of Forum in pdf (downloaded on www.flekso.pl) dedicated for potential attendees,
c) printed programs of Forum available during Forum in 3-4.6.2019 for all attendees (delagates),
d) contents of 2 roll-ups about Forum placed in: a conference hall and a mini-exhibition hall,
e) a welcome slide displayed for attendees during inauguration of Forum,
f) a report about proceedings of Forum along with linking to the Partner‘s website for a period of min.3 months.
5. Partner of Forum receives a standard tabletop of: 1,75 m (width) x 1,50 m (depth) with 1 table+2 chairs+tablet with a name of Partner.
6. Partner has no right to share his tabletop with any other company without the prior agreement with PLFTA.
7. All Entry Forms require a further written confirmation by PLFTA.
B. Presentation /lecture of Partner during a Conference on Forum includes (fees are applicable for commercial presentations ):
1. Translation of a presentation (delivered in a powerpoint format) from English or German into the Polish language + conversion of the translation into the Polish powerpoint version. Presentation should be delivered by 23.5.2018!
2. Consecutive translation/interpretation from English or German into the Polish language during the presentation.
3. Preparation of CD/pendrives with the Polish version of the presentation + other ones for the delegates on the Forum.
4. The right for Speaker to participate free of charge at conference proceedings.
5. For translations from languages other then English/German a tarrif for commercial presentation may be calculated separately.