are applicable to companies without registration (Vat and taxes) in Poland.
A. Partner of Seminar:
1. Company may participate at Seminar as Partner : speaker on conference and/or exhibitor on mini-exhibition.
2. Participation at Seminar requires a submission of an Entry Form for official registration.
3. Partner of Seminar may choose 3 options :
a) technical/neutral presentation (gratis) – definition,
b) commercial presentation – definition,
c) tabletop only.
Applicable fees are available upon request.
4. After a registration a Partner’s logo is added to:
a) a group of Seminar Partners in information about Seminar published on www.flekso.pl,
b) a program of Seminar in pdf (downloaded on www.flekso.pl) dedicated for potential attendees,
c) printed programs of Seminar available during Seminar in 21-22.5.2018 for all attendees (delagates),
d) contents of 2 roll-ups about Seminar placed in: a conference hall and a mini-exhibition hall,
e) a welcome slide displayed for attendees during inauguration of Seminar,
f) a report about proceedings of Seminar along with linking to the Partner‚s website for a period of min.3 months.
5. Partner of Seminar receives a standard tabletop of: 1,75 m (width) x 1,50 m (depth) with 1 table+2 chairs+tablet with a name of Partner.
6. Partner has no right to share his tabletop with any other company without the prior agreement with PLFTA.
7. All Entry Forms require a further written confirmation by PLFTA.
B. Presentation /lecture of Partner during a Conference on Seminar includes (fees are applicable for commercial presentations ):
1. Translation of a presentation (delivered in a powerpoint format) from English or German into the Polish language + conversion of the translation into the Polish powerpoint version. Presentation should be delivered by 7.5.2018!
2. Consecutive translation/interpretation from English or German into the Polish language during the presentation.
3. Preparation of CD/pendrives with the Polish version of the presentation + other ones for the delegates on the Seminar.
4. The right for Speaker to participate free of charge at conference proceedings.
5. For translations from languages other then English/German a tarrif for commercial presentation may be calculated separately.